Author Topic: PR Release Community Initiative  (Read 1541 times)

TheMightyKnight

PR Release Community Initiative
« on: February 27, 2015, 11:28:00 PM »
Press release Community initiative

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Contributors so far:

chilo-0.25

0.25-popshot

cryptonit-0.25

0.25-TheMightyKnight

enigmatic person-0.25

0.232-stoody

Star65-0.10

0.013 per day (mining)-pokeytex

The following is Guaranteed With Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

* Your Press Release submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)

* Extra viral social media syndication

* Guaranteed publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as
  Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle, CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal…
  Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.

* Your PR syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication in our Standard Package.

* Leveraging our unique expertise, partnerships and experience this premium package is recommended for all serious cryptocurrency projects that need maximum exposure.

Community, we can achieve this ! Just 0.75 BTC left to contribute to get GREAT  PRESS coverage for DMD ! Imagine the effect of this PR campaign if done now, just before the 1M PoW reduction ;)

"There is one thing that keeps me flabbergasted: how can the PR community initiative generate so little interest ?
How can such an important step for us all, for DMD, be ignored ?

We are so close to our community funding goal, why don't we reach it ?

If someone can answer these questions, I will simply stop posting about this initiative and I am sure that popshot and cryptonit will put those BTCs to good use, but I need to understand why we can't just find 0.75BTC to make DMD go mainstream.

I feel more people have the right to join the ship and would probably want to if they were informed.

What do you think ? "

Stoody answered our call.  You can also ;) We need YOU !

TheMightyKnight

P.S.: If you do not have any BTCs left, you can contribute by auto-sending your mining earnings (like pokeytex did)!

alba77

Re: PR Release Community Initiative
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 08:49:08 AM »
Here is a link to the PR wallet:
https://blockchain.info/address/1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

Right now there's roughly 1.85 BTC.
Just 0.4 to go to reach 2.25.

alba77

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 09:07:47 AM »
I was kind of wondering where the amount of 2.25 BTC came from because I couldn't actually find it before. Now I have read a bit more about the PR service at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/ and it seems their price is actually 449 US dollars for a standard press release (429$ if you provide your own material). So with todays BTC price of roughly 250$ we have already reached our goal. Or am I wrong?  ???

Alex

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 05:44:40 PM »
I was kind of wondering where the amount of 2.25 BTC came from because I couldn't actually find it before. Now I have read a bit more about the PR service at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/ and it seems their price is actually 449 US dollars for a standard press release (429$ if you provide your own material). So with todays BTC price of roughly 250$ we have already reached our goal. Or am I wrong?  ???

Hi Alba thank you for the question.

I have revisited the site you linked to and they must have changed the way they display pricing.

It used to be shown in BTC where  2.25 BTC was for the cheapest premium option.

I based the Contribution target on price shown at that time.

The earliest reference to the initiative I could find was from December 10th 2014 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg9801397#msg9801397)

The price of BTC according to BitcoinWisdom was $350, and looking at the graph, in seemingly permanent and gradual fall.

Ultimately, BTC is sold for USD, which is used as a tool to purchase services.

These are the current prices that hasn't really changed (USD).   

The cost for our Full Premium Service above is $799 USD or $779 USD if you supply us with your press release already written (we will still edit it to make sure it reaches the widest audience possible). Our Standard Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service is currently $449 USD or $429 USD if you supply us with your press release.

So in effect we are still short! :)

Current data:

(I couldn't find on BTT thread any reference to some of the inputs. They might be pokeytex's auto-sending mining earnings)

Alex

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 10:47:38 PM »

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

How much additional BTC is needed to get this ball running?

Well, we have 2.25 BTC with what DMDcreeper will send and that's something like 550 dollars. We need 800 dollars in total. So we need exactly 1 more BTC.

Release should be made as soon as possible. So Argon18, Mister1k, Alba, all community members, pls chip in or turn your mining towards BTC address for PR initiative.

WE CAN DO THIS ! Let's gather the last BTC in 3 days maximum !