Author Topic: Legendary 10 Auction - BIDDING  (Read 6759 times)

crowetic

Re: Legendary 10 Auction - BIDDING
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2016, 11:19:58 PM »
Hello,

I am a newcomer to the DMD community, and thus I've just barely been here long enough to start getting everything figured out. I'm far from a crypto noob, and I'm a huge part of the BURST crypto core team. But in this community, I am alas, a noob. However, I was shown this legendary auction and I like the idea very much, though I was not sure on the end date and thought I had more time than I did in order to pick one up...

As such, I missed the deadline... :(

I'm not picky at all as far as which one I get, because I'm still not 100% on what the full benefit is, but I know one thing... no matter what it will be worth the money!

The people I've dealt with thus far in the DMD community are top notch, and I have a very strong feeling that if I miss out on this, even without knowing the full extent of what will come from it, I'm going to be missing out on a lot...

So, it is with my head low, that I grovel to your feet and ask you... well, a couple things...

1. Would it be possible (pretty please with cherries  on top?) for you to re-open the auction for me? (I would appreciate it very much, as I really think this is something I can make great  use of... and something that will be very exciting and beneficial...)

2. Which are available still and what would be the minimum bid on those? I was planning on going to about 2-2.5 BTC, so hopefully that's enough and it'll be all good...

I totally understand if it isn't possible, as even though I WAS late in getting to the community, I DID have time to place my bid during the 'normal' bidding time. This would be solely a generous thing done for me in my complete disregard of the timeframes and I understand if it doesn't happen.

Thanks!

-crowetic

MagikLair

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 12:14:34 AM »
I'd like to place a bid on one of the remaiing. Please reopen the bidding for a short time period.

crowetic

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 07:57:38 AM »
So, I'm not sure which are available, however I would like to bid the minimum on whichever is. xD

I believe that is 2.8? If I'm incorrect please let me know. Thanks!

cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation
  • Administrator
  • CVO Diamond Foundation
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 09:20:16 AM »
De Beers and Hope Diamond are available

all others are taken site will be updated soon

https://bit.diamonds/list.html

u can bid for them now

the bidding for that two will end friday 12th february 23:59 GMT

MagikLair

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 10:34:23 AM »
De Beers 2.8

crowetic

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 07:07:28 PM »
Hope - 2.8

MagikLair

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2016, 11:58:50 PM »
I've decided to sell my DeBeers legendary account. The minimum bid is 2.0 BTC. If you are interested, just let me know. Thank you